|Stolen from High 5|
And now let's spend some time with Dallas...
|Stolen from the Rapidian|
1. What was the beer moment, when you knew you wanted to become involved with the craft beer renaissance?
I grew up in a Scottish-American family and was drinking McEwan's Wee Heavy and Arcadia Scotch Ale before I ever had a PBR, so there was early exposure to good stuff. Then I started traveling the world with punk and ska bands drinking different beers in every town we hit, the more I traveled the more I realized how awesome the stuff was back home... so I stopped touring and decided to make this happen back home.
2. If you could have any drink in your hand right now, what would it be?
McEwan's Wee Heavy
3. Can you describe your beer life in a song lyric/title? If so what would you choose?
"I go to parties sometimes until 4, it's hard to leave when you can't find the door... Life's been good to me so far" - Joe Walsh
4. Do you have a steady beer, or do you like to "play the field?"
If I'm at a bar somewhere weird where I've never heard of anything I say "Give me a beer I've never heard of that I can't get back home"... last night I was at the meanwhile and I ordered the 3 beers on tap that I had never had.
5. Crowded smoky bar or back porch watching the clouds float across the sky?
Neither... give me a few solid dudes, a loud stereo, and a table and I'm all set.
And the lame one…
Who put the bomp in the bomp shabomp shabomp?
The 50's or something... maybe Eisenhower?
Time for a pint...