And now the questions...
5 Questions of note and 1 lame one
1. What was the beer moment, when you knew you wanted to become involved with the craft beer renaissance?
I was raised on Founders beer, so there was no doubt that I would be a craft beer lover. I decided to become more involved when I heard about Hi5's unique co-op perspective on running a brewery.
2. If you could have any beer in your hand right now, what would it be?
KBS. It's stout season. The West Michigan Homebrewers got a group together to make a KBS clone that we are barrel aging. Can't wait to try it!
3. Can you describe your beer life in a song lyric/title? If so what would you choose?
Nope, can't think of one.
4. Do you have a steady beer, or do you like to "play the field?"
I'm a fan of dark malty beers. Just had a great Scotch Ale at White Flame. But I like to play the field as well and often do samplers at new breweries.
5. Crowded smoky bar or back porch watching the clouds float across the sky?
I love beer gartens and I'm hoping we find a location for High Five that allows space for one.
And the lame one…
Who put the bomp in the bomp-sha bomp-sha bomp?
Not sure about the bomp, it was before my time. But I do get down with the bomp's cousin, the whomp.