Now that you are up to speed, lets spend a few minutes with Eric Pell.
5 Questions of note and 1 lame one
1. What was the beer moment, when you knew you wanted to become involved with the craft beer renaissance?
When I brewed my first beer and it didn't suck. I was hooked!
2. If you could have any drink in your hand right now, what would it be?
I'd really like to try Founder's CBS so that's my choice for now.
3. Can you describe your beer life in a song lyric/title? If so what would you choose?
Heh, nope. I'm not that creative.
4. Do you have a steady beer, or do you like to "play the field?"
If I'm at a bar with a limited selection I'll pick something local. At least most in the West Michigan area have a Founders or Bells brew on tap. If I'm somewhere with a larger selection I'll try as many different beers I haven't had before.
5. Crowded smoky bar or back porch watching the clouds float across the sky?
I don't like your typical crowded "smoky bar" but if it's a cool place with open space I'm happy to slug some brews with friends.
And the lame one…
Who put the bomp in the bomp sha-bomp sha-bomp?
That is a very private and personal question. I'm embarrassed by you asking such a thing...
Time for a pint...