Bravo Restaurant in Kalamazoo, Michigan is an Italian bistro and brewpub. Chef Adam Stacey is working the kettles and bringing great beers to the table to pair well with the plates. With roughly 16 years brewing experience (12 as a home brewer and 4 at the restaurant), he has created some great year rounds as well as popular seasonals.
Today Chef Adam takes some time and answers the Questions of Note.
1. What was the beer moment, when you knew you wanted to become involved with the craft beer renaissance?
2. If you could have any beer in your hand right now, what would it be?
3. Can you describe your beer life in a song lyric/title? If so what would you choose?
4. Do you have a steady beer, or do you like to "play the field?"
5. Crowded smoky bar or back porch watching the clouds float across the sky?
Porch watching the stars
And the lame one…
Who put the bomp in the bomp-sha bomp-sha bomp?Sha Na Na
Time for a pint...