Here we go with the questions...
1. What was the beer moment, when you knew you wanted to become involved with the craft beer renaissance?
2. If you could have any beer in your hand right now, what would it be?
It would be a G'KNIGHT from Oskar Blues. In fact I'm holding a nitro G'KNIGHT in my hand right meow.
3. Can you describe your beer life in a song lyric/title? If so what would you choose?If it's hoppy this boy is getting sloppy and I would have Les Claypool write it
4. Do you have a steady beer, or do you like to "play the field?"
My steady beer would Hopknot from Four Peaks - I prefer to support local. However I try as many beers and beer styles that I can.
5. Crowded smoky bar or back porch watching the clouds float across the sky?
I do not like smokey bars. Living in Arizona I'd say backpacking with a nice canned beer.
If tin whistles are made of tin, what do they make fog horns out of?
Time for a pint...